- Market Value ($M)
- Change ($)1.54
- Change (%)7.11
- Stock Quote ($)
As of February 10, 2016 - Minimum 20 minute delay.
- Since 1937, Walker & Dunlop has specialized in providing customized financing solutions to owners and operators of commercial real estate properties across the United States. Today, Walker & Dunlop is one of the largest commercial real estate lenders in the country.
- Walker & Dunlop was the country’s 8th largest commercial/multifamily mortgage servicer in 2015 and had a servicing portfolio of $50.2 billion at December 31, 2015.
- In 2015, Walker & Dunlop's total transaction volume was $17.8 billion, up 56% over 2014, generating total revenues of $468.2 million, up 30% over the prior year.
- On February 9, 2016 the Company's Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to $75.0 million of its outstanding common stock over a one year period.
- With over 500 employees in 25 offices across the country, Walker & Dunlop still maintains a cohesive and unique corporate culture, as exemplified by its recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Washington Business Journal for the past three years.
What Makes WD a Compelling Investment
- Walker & Dunlop provides a broad range of financing solutions for every type of commercial real estate asset, including short term bridge and CMBS conduit financing, as well as investment sales services for multifamily properties. During 2016 and 2017, around $300 billion of non-bank commercial / multifamily mortgages will be maturing, and Walker & Dunlop is well positioned to capitalize on this huge refinancing opportunity.
- Walker & Dunlop has impressive scale and market presence in the multifamily space and has steadily grown its market share with Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac, the two largest providers of capital to the multifamily market; from 2012 to 2015, Walker & Dunlop increased its market share from 9.5% to 11.9% and 4.6% to 10.8% with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac respectively. Walker & Dunlop is the #2 Fannie Mae DUS® lender, #4 Freddie Mac Seller® and #7 HUD lender in the country.
- A large servicing portfolio provides a stable and durable source of cash flow and income, ensuring financial flexibility.
- Walker & Dunlop ended 2015 with $137 million in cash and plans to deploy its capital to rebuild its interim loan portfolio to around $400 million, fund conduit loans made through its CMBS lending platform, and expand its investment sales team throughout the country.
- Walker & Dunlop has a strong track record of growth and an experienced management team fully aligned to drive shareholder value.
|2/10/2016||Walker & Dunlop Announces Record 2015 Results and Share Buyback|
|1/21/2016||Walker & Dunlop Donates $120,000 to Fight Homelessness and Poverty|
|1/19/2016||Walker & Dunlop's Servicing Portfolio Surpasses $50 Billion|
Contact InformationPrimary IR Contact
Vice President - Investor Relations
Walker & Dunlop