- Market Value ($M)
- Change ($)(0.45)
- Change (%)(1.67)
- Stock Quote ($)
As of July 2, 2015 - Minimum 20 minute delay.
What You Should Know about Walker & Dunlop
- Since 1937, Walker & Dunlop has specialized in providing customized financing solutions to owners and operators of commercial real estate properties across the United States. Today, Walker & Dunlop is one of the largest commercial real estate lenders in the country.
- Walker & Dunlop was the country’s 8th largest commercial/multifamily mortgage servicer in 2014 and had a servicing portfolio of $46.1 billion at March 31, 2015.
- In the first quarter of 2015, Walker & Dunlop originated $4.3 billion of commercial real estate loans, up 175% over the first quarter 2014, generating revenues of $112.1 million, up 73% over the prior year quarter.
- With over 450 employees in 23 offices across the country, Walker & Dunlop still maintains a cohesive and unique corporate culture, as exemplified by its recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Washington Business Journal for the past three years.
What Makes WD a Compelling Investment
- Walker & Dunlop provides a broad range of financing solutions for every type of commercial real estate asset, including short term bridge and CMBS conduit financing, as well as investment sales services for multifamily properties. Over the next three years, around $550 billion of non-bank commercial / multifamily mortgages will be maturing, and Walker & Dunlop is well positioned to capitalize on this huge refinancing opportunity.
- As the #1 Fannie Mae DUS® lender, #3 Freddie Mac Seller Servicer and #7 HUD lender in the country, Walker & Dunlop has impressive scale and market presence in the multifamily space. Walker & Dunlop’s market share with Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac has grown consistently: from 2012 to 2014, Walker & Dunlop increased its market share from 9.5% to 12.4% and 4.6% to 10.0% with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac respectively.
- A large servicing portfolio provides a stable and durable source of cash flow and income, ensuring financial flexibility.
- Walker & Dunlop has returned $82 million to shareholders through share repurchases over the past 18 months while also making strategic investments to grow its platform and increase profitability. The company will continue to deploy capital in a disciplined manner to drive future growth and generate returns for its shareholders.
- Walker & Dunlop has a strong track record of growth and an experienced management team fully aligned to drive shareholder value.
Contact InformationPrimary IR Contact
Vice President - Investor Relations
Walker & Dunlop